KILOTERRA is proud to present a rare and unique opportunity to own 75 +/- acres of pristine land in Dallas County, Iowa, located just outside of Adel on Panther Creek Road. This stunning property boasts endless potential, with its prime location in the Adel school district and abundant wildlife, making it a perfect place to build your dream home or develop your own private retreat.
As you explore the property, you will be amazed by the stunning beauty of the 21.33 acres of hardwood tree plantings, including over 20 acres of 10-plus-year-old trees that create a breathtaking natural setting. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast or simply seeking a peaceful retreat, this property has it all.
In addition to the natural beauty, this property is ideal for agricultural use, with 20.76 acres currently sharecropped and another 19.29 acres boasting a Crop Suitability Rating (CSR2) of 90.47, making it an excellent option for farming or ranching activities. The property’s abundant natural resources make it a prime location for outdoor enthusiasts and wildlife lovers, with plenty of hunting and fishing opportunities.
As you make your way through the property, you’ll also appreciate the 1300 feet of frontage along the south Raccoon River, providing the perfect backdrop for all your outdoor adventures. The Panther Creek Road location offers convenient access to the town of Adel and all its amenities, while still providing a quiet and peaceful setting.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own 75 acres of pristine land with endless potential in Dallas County, Iowa. Contact Chuck Johnson today for your private showing of this breathtaking property for yourself! 515-993-7979 (Shown by appointment only)
- Dallas County
- Adel, Iowa
- Adel School District
- Just off paved highway P58
- Close to Interstate 80, with an easy commute to Des Moines
- Great Development property or long term investment as property sits in highly sought after area of Dallas county
- 75.5 Gross acres
- 42.09 FSA acres
- 21.33 acres in a 10+ year old oak plantings
- 19.29 acres currently being share cropped, boasting a 90.47 CSR2.
- 1300+ feet of frontage on South Raccoon River
- Executive Building Site with Several Beautiful Building sites and development potential
- Gorgeous views. Surrounded by timber
- Utilities along the road, Xenia Rual water, 4 inch line on north side of Panther Creek Road
- Lots of Wildlife
- Taxes: $1,546
- Owner retains 2023 Cropping rights
- Subject to Seller’s 1031 exchange
From Des Moines travel West on I-80 to Exit 106. Turn North on P58. Travel until you cross the South Raccoon River. Turn West on Panther Creek Road. Property begins within 200 yards on North side of the road.